Park Hayarkon 10-15km
We will run into the beautiful Hayarkon Park, Tel Aviv’s Central Park. This is where the locals run and you will feel like a local.
We will enjoy the peaceful green lungs of the busiest city in Israel.
A large part of the run will be along both banks of the Hayarkon River that gently flows into the Mediterranean Sea. This run will show you how and where the locals run and cycle.
Please read the Terms and conditions sections before booking a run.
Tour Type: Private or group
Tour Distance: 10-15 km / 6.2-9.3 mi
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Tour pace: Individual
Tour Days: All week long
Start Time: 6:00 and 19:00 Please select during the booking process
Tour language: English, Hebrew
Payment Options: Cash at the end of the run or Pay Pal after Booking the run
DepartureWill be decided by you and the guide
Departure TimePlease arrive 15 minutes before tour start
IncludedPrivate GuideRunning ShirtWater Supply
We will enjoy the peaceful green lungs of the busiest city in Israel. A large part of the run will be along both banks of the Hayarkon River that gently flows into the Mediterranean Sea. This run will show you how and where the locals run and cycle.
By ordering this run you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:By booking a run you fully agree, warrant and covenant as follows:
- I understand that this is a social sight running and not a guided tour.
- I understand that this is sight running is a physical activity.
- I am physically fit. I understand my physical limitations and am sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before I become ill or injured.
- I am aware that some streets adjoining the route are open to regular vehicular traffic.
- I am aware no refreshment points exist on the routes.
- I will obey all traffic laws and regulations as well as instructions of the run leader.
- I acknowledge to be 18 years or older or/and legal guardian of minor under 18 years.
- I am taking part in a running sightseeing willingly.
- I understand that by booking a run, I am waiving my right to assert any claim or cause of action against Running Tours Israel (Fun2Run) and its employees in my exchange for taking part in a Running Tours Israel (Fun2Run) event.
- Intending to be legally bound, I do hereby, for myself, and my heirs, executors, and administrators, waive, release and forever discharge any and all rights or claims for damages which may have or which hereafter accrue to me against and all persons, organizations, and legal entities affiliated with Running Tours Israel (Fun2Run), and more particular to the directors of Running Tours Israel (Fun2Run) individually, and as a whole, together with their representatives, officers, agents, successors, assigns, and sponsors, for any and all damages which may be sustained or suffered by me in conjunction with my participation in, and/or arising out of my travel to, taking part in, or returning from a Running Tours Israel (Fun2Run) event.